Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New HOV Stickers

Would you stick this on your vehicle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long did it take to process and receive the stickers? I've mailed and submitted payment a little over 3 weeks ago.
Around six weeks - or two weeks after check is cashed

On the older MS, I placed only one sticker on the black plastic part beneath the body.

On the M3, grudgingly placed a single sticker on the blue paint. Hopefully the new ones next year will be the same size (if to be put on body).
Visions of different stickers peeking out from behind.

grudgingly placed a single sticker on the blue paint.

Saw a model S on the way home. It had a new sticker on it. Singular. I think that's the trick. Not too much grief if I did get pulled over but not the horrible look of 4 sticks around the car.

IMG_6988.JPG

-Randy

Around six weeks - or two weeks after check is cashed

On the older MS, I placed only one sticker on the black plastic part beneath the body.

On the M3, grudgingly placed a single sticker on the blue paint. Hopefully the new ones next year will be the same size (if to be put on body).
Visions of different stickers peeking out from behind.
Just another data point:

Submitted March 23, 3018
Processed on April 24, 2018
Received on May 9, 2018

They are the red stickers

Saw a model S on the way home. It had a new sticker on it. Singular. I think that's the trick. Not too much grief if I did get pulled over but not the horrible look of 4 sticks around the car.

View attachment 300023

-Randy

I thought about that as well. I was just going to do the right side--but as my wife astutely pointed out, coming off the 880 to 80 connector, CHP are known to park so as to only view the left side of the car. So for now I am going to bite the bullet on her car and put all three stickers on with PPF backing (just in case DMV changes the stickers in 2019) For mine, I am still using the magnetic solution. If they pull me over, I have the documentation saying that I am legit.

Definitely not feeling like ruining my 2020 M3P's awesome looks with hideous orange stickers everywhere. It's ridiculous.

My plan is to carry these and the permit in the glove box until if/when I get pulled over (I have 30% window tint so maybe never), then say hey I just got these I was going to put them on tonight...rinse and repeat until I finally get a ticket.

Reactions: israndy
Definitely not feeling like ruining my 2020 M3P's awesome looks with hideous orange stickers everywhere. It's ridiculous.

My plan is to carry these and the permit in the glove box until if/when I get pulled over (I have 30% window tint so maybe never), then say hey I just got these I was going to put them on tonight...rinse and repeat until I finally get a ticket.
The permit has a date on it -- "Hey I just got these... 8 months ago, I was going to put them on tonight." I've noticed many people in CA don't put all 4 on their vehicle. I just put 2 on ours -- one on rear passenger side of bumper and one on rear passenger quarter panel. Haven't been pulled over for it yet. Would be much nicer if the DMV would just issue a plate for this so we didn't have to use all the stickers.