Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New iOS Shortcuts support - How to use if you have more than one Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup works with my Apple Watch. I *think* you have to run the command once in the shortcut app on your phone first, but after that I raise my watch, tell it to open the trunk and it works.
After much research I found that opening the shortcut, click the 3 dots, and select Use in new shortcut. Then click the i circle at the bottom and select Add to Apple Watch. Now they work fine.

Is your Open Tesla Trunk shortcut working? The close works but not the open.

Reactions: BeeGood
After much research I found that opening the shortcut, click the 3 dots, and select Use in new shortcut. Then click the i circle at the bottom and select Add to Apple Watch. Now they work fine.

Is your Open Tesla Trunk shortcut working? The close works but not the open.

Open close both work, but i had to edit the shortcut command. From the shortcut app, if you search by app, the command is “Open/Close Rear Trunk”. I added this twice and edited the first to open the trunk and the second to close the trunk.

Reactions: whsbuss
Yep, I'm seeing the new app update, and now it does indeed work with multiple Teslas, resolving my original issue.
New app update today allows the ability to choose which car for shortcuts.
Yep, I'm seeing the new app update, and now it indeed works with multiple Teslas, resolving my original issue. Thanks everyone!