Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New June invites coming “in the next few days”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was getting frustrated with Tesla and didn't check it yesterday and today also I checked it late after noon. I never got any email though.

So, we are saying that all of us have gotten the invite?

One thing: I just completed the order and it's saying a Sep-Oct delivery, which is ridiculous..

Well Tesla called and I am set to get my car this Thursday (July 12th). This came out of no where! I had a delivery window of Sep-Nov but looks like July is it. I have a VIN and already paid my up front cash. Just got to get my financing with my credit union squared away. So in short if you were an early reservation holder the delivery window you have may be very pessimistic.

Well Tesla called and I am set to get my car this Thursday (July 12th). This came out of no where! I had a delivery window of Sep-Nov but looks like July is it. I have a VIN and already paid my up front cash. Just got to get my financing with my credit union squared away. So in short if you were an early reservation holder the delivery window you have may be very pessimistic.
Config?

Most folks obfuscate the trailing digits of the VIN, not leading as you've done :)

btw, any suggestions for auto loans? I'm helping a friend who is in Westchester County with her car order.
I went with my local credit union. My wife has been a member since she was in high school. Rates seem to be going up so I went with a short loan. I am doing 36 months and got 2.16% When I went to 48 months they wanted 3.69%. I tried lending tree and got quotes from several banks at higher rates and my credit score is pretty good around 810. I know all credit unions have different requirements to be members but I would do a CU over a bank any day. I used Affinity Federal Credit Union.

I put my order on the 26th, online reservation on the 31st. Base performance and there is no delivery estimate. ...

WTF
Mine came out of nowhere as well. I did have all the info that Tesla wanted uploaded as quick as I could. I mean the info like your license, insurance and payment method like what bank you are using if you are not paying cash or using Tesla to finance. I also received an email from my Tesla contact. I sent him some questions via email and a few days later he called to answer them and tell me my car was in shipping. My delivery is the 12th but that is tentative. I am sure shipping can get stuck in many ways. Good luck!

So Tesla failed to deliver. They called 90 minutes before my delivery to say my car still needs a new firmware update and that must be completed before delivery. Sadly I was almost to the dealer (45 minutes away) before I noticed the message. Now I am hoping to get it Tomorrow or Monday :(

So Tesla failed to deliver. They called 90 minutes before my delivery to say my car still needs a new firmware update and that must be completed before delivery. Sadly I was almost to the dealer (45 minutes away) before I noticed the message. Now I am hoping to get it Tomorrow or Monday :(
Cherry Hill or Springfield?

I got my delivery scheduled for today 10 AM, about 2 weeks ago. It took about 10 min for them to answer my curious questions:) and I was on my way out in 15-20 min from the Tesla spot. I had to go directly to work, so mot much exploration done, but the 15 min spent driving to work were amazing. Haven't used any of the features yet, hope to learn them soon.

Reactions: hmerrill3
I got my delivery scheduled for today 10 AM, about 2 weeks ago. It took about 10 min for them to answer my curious questions:) and I was on my way out in 15-20 min from the Tesla spot. I had to go directly to work, so mot much exploration done, but the 15 min spent driving to work were amazing. Haven't used any of the features yet, hope to learn them soon.
Picked mine up too and went to work. Ended up doing a show and tell for a bunch of people. This car is awesome!