Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

new kia at 35k>

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

meomyo

Nov 30, 2017
colorado

Kia-logo.png

"Kia-logo" by SUVs, Sedans, Sports Cars, Hybrids, EVs & Luxury Cars | Kia is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0.
Admin note: Image added for Blog Feed thumbnail

Reactions: bobbyjae
I think Kia has really hit a home run styling wise. Who’s the designer, I wonder? The interior is nicely executed too (though somewhat spare), with its echoes of the exterior theme, and some real buttons. Looking forward to seeing the first one driving around here.

Reactions: bobbyjae
I’m over lots of buttons. Wipers on the wheel/column. Turn signals too. I want customizable UI. Let me choose what the the two scroll wheel buttons do and what I get to see on the displays to much more than Tesla allows.

Exterior styling… meh. It’s fine I guess. It’s forgettable. That’s probably a good thing for sales. The real question is why would I want that over a model 3 RWD. I assume the M3 will, by 2026, be 35k. Remember you have to lease the Kia to get the tax credit. But if you want to purchase the. Why not a Y?

I’m happy to see competition. Maybe the Bolt will be back by 2026? I’d take it at its old price point and features over the Kia.