Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LUCID AIR-NEW MODEL.. 410 MILES- 79K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

meomyo

Nov 30, 2017
colorado

LOOKS cool competition for the model s

51705006834_ac4c535068_b.jpg

"Lucid Air" by Chris Yarzab is licensed under CC BY 2.0.
Admin note: Image added for Blog Feed thumbnail.

• Informative
Reactions: Msicario and mgs333
Only seen a few around my way, saw one on a recent road trip. I got stuck at a Wawa with my wife's 18 TLX last year which was supposed to show us the battery needed replacing. Learned a bit about how serious delivery is taken with Lucid & their tech to ensure proper delivery from my tow truck driver who gracefully took me to an O'Briens to replace the battery. Not sure if it's true but guy seemed legit and down to earth.

LOOKS cool competition for the model s

View attachment 981219
"Lucid Air" by Chris Yarzab is licensed under CC BY 2.0.
Admin note: Image added for Blog Feed thumbnail.
Not sure if I want to buy one these just yet.

However I will say that I like the fact that Lucid does have a real gear shift lever and a real turn signal lever. Bonus is 410 miles of range.

Lucid air sapphire at below $140k would be nice LOL 🤠;):cool:

That should make previous buyers happy ;) Anyways, it's the only solution, so the sooner they do it, the less customers they will upset. But they can only do it at a rate at which supply exceeds/meets demand.

I would consider an equivalent performance Lucid if it was lower price than Tesla. Lucid is more comfy but Tesla has better infotainment (for me the browser/videos/audio are the killer app, and the games are just a fun gimmick though I never play games) and wider support base.