Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEW Model 3 Highland review!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The video says that Tesla claims that the Highland long range is 337 miles (up from 333 miles), but the standard range is 261 miles (down from 272 miles).

Why would the standard range go down while the long range goes up?

The article itself mentions that they “expect small improvements” to the current range figures, but that nothing has been released officially yet.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Difficult to gather from the review(s), but I wonder how much smoother/softer of a ride the M3 Highland will have in comparison to my 2019 M3 LR?

Got to admit I was surprised to see this already but here it is on CarWow. If 678 km is true I might be trading in!

The CarWow video that started this thread answers that question directly using empirical data…

Difficult to gather from the review(s), but I wonder how much smoother/softer of a ride the M3 Highland will have in comparison to my 2019 M3 LR?
I have an early 2020 M3 LR without heat-pump and I went in a ride in a M3 Highland at the same location as CarWow on September 1st and for me it was night and day. The M3 Highland feels and sounds like a German car while the 2020 feels and sounds like it was made in someones garage after too many drinks.

Bjørn Nyland also was at the same event as me

Reactions: tlr1000
Reactions: zoomer0056