Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 Performance news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brisbane - got my vin today also. red/black.

Looks like all the eastern coast got their vins.
Did you get an updated EDD as well? @Serza and I are both Brisbane and got a VIN in the app but no updated EDD. In fact no EDD at all, as in the July-Sept has vanished and there is nothing in its place. I messaged my SA and they said that EDDs can take a few days to populate and there was no need for me to worry but I'm just wondering if anyone else is in that boat. I have to have something to obsess about while I'm waiting. :D

Did you get an updated EDD as well? @Serza and I are both Brisbane and got a VIN in the app but no updated EDD. In fact no EDD at all, as in the July-Sept has vanished and there is nothing in its place. I messaged my SA and they said that EDDs can take a few days to populate and there was no need for me to worry but I'm just wondering if anyone else is in that boat. I have to have something to obsess about while I'm waiting. :D
No EDD. I suspect all us QLD cars are huddled together on a ship that has just departed lol. Ill wait a little while and see if a EDD pops up.

But at least we have VIN's now, so it's more real

Reactions: muddie
I’m on the Goldy and got revised EDD. I’m sure yours will be the same soon! We’re on the same boat haha

Reactions: muddie
Last edited: