Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New off-site car storage facility for the Dedham delivery center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

David29

Supporting Member
Aug 1, 2015
DEDHAM, MA
Driving south on Route 1 in Dedham this morning, I was surprised to see a large number of what looked like brand new Tesla cars in front of a now-closed former car dealership on the southbound side, at the corner of Pleasant Street. Looking at Google Maps street view, it looks as if the site was formerly the Central Motors body shop. The next dealer going south is the Maserati/Ferrari dealership.
I knew Tesla had stopped using the Volvo property across the street from the store/service center in Dedham, and did not know what other propoerty(ies) they were using in its place.
Wouldn't it be interesting if Tesla were going to use this site, which is larger than their space in Dedham, for deliveries? or sales/service? or all three?
Personally, I like the Dedham facility where it is, because it is close to my home! But I know it is too crowded and they need more space.
Anyone have any more solid information on the use of this site beyond my wild guessing?

The screen shot shows the site from Google Maps street view, before it was in use by Tesla. I am pretty sure that this is the site where I saw the cars today, although it caught me surprise so I may not have the correct location.
Central Motors Body Shop Prop Norwood Rte 1.PNG