TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New order, 2nd "S" Did I do it right??

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by themacs, Sep 26, 2015.

1. themacs

themacs Member

I have had an 85 S for about a year now. Loved it but got an offer I could not refuse so it goes to the next owner.

I ordered a Titanium 2015 P 90 D with every option except the rear seats and winter option. Includes grey 21" wheels, upgraded beige seats etc. :smile:

Did I over do it? Or?

NO I did not get ludicrous.

Frankly for $10,000 I thought it a WAS ludicrous :tongue:

2. DougH

DougH Active Member

Congrats!

3. Drucifer

Drucifer Active Member

With Titanium, I would go with metalic rims, not grey. And unless you like the ongoing expense of tires, 19" (either standard or cyclone). That's just me. For winter, I put on aftermarket 19" and all season tires and just run the factory rims and tires in the summer. Otherwise sounds great.

4. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

You did it right IMO! I love that color and combo.

5. themacs

themacs Member

We also love the color combo. Saw the Titanium with the grey wheels in the showroom. Really set the car off. I had the 21's on my first Tesla and have 12,000 miles on them and have well over 1/2 of the tread left so I'm OK with them.

Any word when all the new "controls" and "gizmos" that are on the car will actually work for us?? LOL

6. rjcbox

rjcbox Member

Oh yes, u did it right for sure. Grey or silver rims - both are awesome

7. JenniferQ

JenniferQ Member

Haha! "Winter tires." So happy I have never had to worry about that.:rolleyes: