Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner Early Impressions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, OK. Good luck, but that is a long wait :(

It pains me every day! However, I took my first test drive last December and at that time I knew that I would be getting one in about a year. 8 months later and to be honest, the time has gone by quickly so I'm just around the corner. I've learned from others in this forum that once she goes into production that month or so seems like eternity. That is when my patience will really be tested! :)

Reactions: Chopr147
Get these, they are brilliant. It's a self healing mesh network for wifi in your home... eero - Finally, WiFi that works

They are pretty awesome, also Netgear just released a mesh WiFi network option too. Both options don't offer options I want in wireless routers, but also my house is not so large I can't get coverage with a multiple antenna bleeding edge 802.11ac router (I have a couple with different internal networks).

Reactions: Odebek
It pains me every day! However, I took my first test drive last December and at that time I knew that I would be getting one in about a year. 8 months later and to be honest, the time has gone by quickly so I'm just around the corner. I've learned from others in this forum that once she goes into production that month or so seems like eternity. That is when my patience will really be tested! :)

Might want to underline your Model S in your signature. That line ain't cheap! :)

Reactions: theslimshadyist