Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner - Free mileage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a new Tesla owner I got 1500 miles of free supercharging however because of covid we didn’t get a chance to travel and use them. It says on my account that they will expire soon, is it true? And if so how can i get it extended? It’s unfortunate because before covid we used to travel a lot. 😫

For the OP's case, 1500 miles may be worth $81 or $162, depending upon the cost per kWh at the local Supercharger (in my example $0.21 or $0.42).

As a new Tesla owner I got 1500 miles of free supercharging however because of covid we didn’t get a chance to travel and use them. It says on my account that they will expire soon, is it true? And if so how can i get it extended? It’s unfortunate because before covid we used to travel a lot. 😫
I was in the same situation last spring, with about 240 miles of free charging that I never got to use. I called the nearest Tesla Service Station and they said there was nothing that could be done about those unused miles of free charging. I hope you have better luck