Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

new person saying hi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi people ! My new Model S arrives this week so I thought why not join the community in which I skulked around while contemplating buying the damned thing. So, here I am - no more lurking for me.

Looking forward to picking your wise old brains, and sharing a laugh or two along the way.

Sam

Welcome to TMC and we look forward to your contributions.

Well, Sam, remember which one of us is the Wise Brain, and which ones are just the OLD brains.

So, whatcha gettin'? Planning any major road trips, or do they do that much in Europe? My wife and I are planning a little jaunt around the western USA: 32 Supercharger stops plus a couple overnight motels that have charging outlets. Ought to be fun, and totally free fuel.

We do look forward to hearing your stories!

Hi all ! And thanks for the many nice welcomes. I'm awaiting an 85D in 'deep blue metallic' (almost plumped for the bolder 'red multi-coat' but mrs skipper said NEIN!) haha along with the glass roof cos why the hell not.

Well, I wish I could have written in German but I'm afraid it's not up to scratch.

Trip-wise we are planning on driving to the St Anton ski resort in early March. That should be one hell of a trip, especially on the Autobahn :scared:

BMW M3 e36 Driving on German Autobahn Very FAST - YouTube