Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New round of Clubhouse events

Are you going?

• Manchester - Thursday 21st April

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Heathrow - Sunday 24th April

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Birmingham - Tuesday 26th April

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tfboy

Gimme the Caaaaaar!
Jan 7, 2016
Reading, UK
Just received an invite to one of the upcoming Clubhouse events. This time, apparently, they're limited to +1 guest.

Dates:
Manchester - Thursday 21st April
Heathrow - Sunday 24th April
Birmingham - Tuesday 26th April

We’re entering a truly exciting time in Tesla’s history and we want to share that with our owners at the next series of Tesla Clubhouse events.

Come and meet your local Tesla team, spend time with current and future owners, keep up to date with the very latest company news, and look forward to meeting an Xtra special guest.

Please book early, we’re expecting a high demand and our stores have limited capacity. For this reason, we’ll be limiting the invitation to you plus one guest on this occasion. Thank you for your understanding.

I wonder who the special guest will be :)

I've RSVPd for the Heathrow one.

Think it was limited to those members of the Facebook Owners group, which has recently been certified as "official" by Tesla. We submitted a poll with top questions and Georg hosted a Webex video and audio stream giving us an update on a number of things. I know some people despise Facebook, but many have joined Facebook just for the owners group. Someone scribed some minutes, but it was still an informal and slightly oversharing session that I would not be comfortable transcribing on the open web.