Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service Center - Seattle (SoDo)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
02F24E49-4B93-44F9-A0C9-942C66D31AC4.jpeg
11D2E697-92E8-459B-97EB-56113FFE22EC.jpeg
D4C91288-627D-4212-A294-EB380691499D.jpeg

What I kinda like about this location is that it's across the street from The Shop. I find it interesting that the Tesla brand is now within sight of the membership and visitors.
Smart move on Tesla’s part. Car people tend to like cars that go fast. Wait until more of them discover how fast Tesla’s are. Besides, people who store cars at the shop need daily drivers too.

Reactions: Drivesolo
I had to take my car in for service here yesterday morning. Great customer service: friendly, got me a loaner quickly without being asked. Thought the car would be ready later in the day but told it might not happen since it was a half day. That’s fine since I have a loaner. Text in-app confirming it won’t be done until Monday. Fine. Then I went into the app to re-read the loaner agreement and saw the trunk is open on my car. It’s 9:30p and I’m imagining my car left open all weekend in SoDo so I drive over there to see if it’s outside. It’s not. I suspect it’s on a rack inside since they did half the work already but now I’m wondering if my 12v will be emptied by Monday.

Attachments

• 3F0F404A-A73C-4B12-BAD9-5DF079CFF52D.jpeg
    3F0F404A-A73C-4B12-BAD9-5DF079CFF52D.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 83
I had to take my car in for service here yesterday morning. Great customer service: friendly, got me a loaner quickly without being asked. Thought the car would be ready later in the day but told it might not happen since it was a half day. That’s fine since I have a loaner. Text in-app confirming it won’t be done until Monday. Fine. Then I went into the app to re-read the loaner agreement and saw the trunk is open on my car. It’s 9:30p and I’m imagining my car left open all weekend in SoDo so I drive over there to see if it’s outside. It’s not. I suspect it’s on a rack inside since they did half the work already but now I’m wondering if my 12v will be emptied by Monday.

Why would the 12V drain? You still have 49% on the HV battery. The trunk can be left open for many reasons. Not a big deal IMO

• Informative
Reactions: chrstna4