Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Sofrware 2019.32.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any thing good?

IMG_8484.jpeg

11 appears to be mostly for S and X. Downloading something on my X now and bet it’s 32.11 which didn’t have v10 before. Wonder if they needed to update some things (like the windows that didn’t work?).
unfortunately, this is not yet fixed, so windows can't be rolled up once vented. Even worse, the app won't properly indicate that the windows have been vented.

Just updated to 2019.32.11 :| The music player is completely muted for me. Tried to hard reset the car many times.

Edit: I just tried to play a song from phone. It worked. Then change back to the car. Everything seems ok again.

Steering wheel settings still don’t save properly to my driver profile. They were off with 10.2 was hoping it was fixed with this. After easy entry and it switches to my my profile, the wheel doesn’t raise to the set spot. It’s always about a inch lower. I raise it, select save to profile and it still doesn’t go the that set spot the next time. Have to keep raising

11 appears to be mostly for S and X. Downloading something on my X now and bet it’s 32.11 which didn’t have v10 before. Wonder if they needed to update some things (like the windows that didn’t work?).
I have a Model 3 (HW2.5) and I got 10 a few days ago and 11 today. So I do not believe it is for HW1 or S and X. It's weird it came right on the heels of 10 though.

Not just S and X. Just updated my Model 3 Performance. No change to release notes that I can see.
That's one thing I wish Tesla would fix, I spent over 45 years in software development and release notes always included new features AND fixed bugs. I, as I am certain, most everyone else, would love to know what was changed since the last release. If software is getting released with obvious typos, that reflects a QA and alpha/early beta issue.

I have a Model 3 (HW2.5) and I got 10 a few days ago and 11 today. So I do not believe it is for HW1 or S and X. It's weird it came right on the heels of 10 though.
Yeah, when it first started it looks like S/X specific now it’s an update for all. Both my X and 3 got it yesterday; the 3 a few hours after the X, and after it already had 10. X never had 10.