Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New style cloth seats being delivered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 60D was ordered a couple of days before the changeover to the new style cloth seats for a February delivery. Just curious if cars ordered in late October are being delivered with the new style seats or original seats. Either way I'll be happy with whatever seats I get as I find the original seats (leather version) to be comfortable and have heard good reviews on the cloth ones. Haven't tried the new style ones yet though so interested in your thoughts on them.

I just got my delivery on 12/16 ms60 ... the seats are really good .. I feel they are more comfortable than true leather ... I think you will enjoy them .. not sure if there was a redesign after I ordered but i confirmed 11/21 so I am thinking not. The only change I have heard of is regarding ordering the premium package without special instructions requires nextgen leather seats but it seems you can order cloth and premium pack still offline. I had Honda leather seats for the past 14 years and the cloth seats from Telsa are better.

I'm curious about the answer to this as well. I have the textile seats on order for my Feb/Mar delivery - would prefer the new style seats even if I have to pay a $500 change fee for them, but if I can expect to get them without the $500 fee, even better.