Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla 3 owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my Tesla 3 for the girlfriend and had a ring in the front trunk, proposed to her while she was looking at how to open the front trunk! She said yes!

So far we are super happy with the car and all the features. Was surprised with how quickly we were able to get the car. Seems like their is quite some inventory of Model 3s. We ordered it on mon/tuesday and picked it up on Friday.

Super excited for bath things!

Tuesday it is getting tinted
Wed i will start the Gyeon ceramic coating.

Got my Tesla 3 for the girlfriend and had a ring in the front trunk, proposed to her while she was looking at how to open the front trunk! She said yes!

So far we are super happy with the car and all the features. Was surprised with how quickly we were able to get the car. Seems like their is quite some inventory of Model 3s. We ordered it on mon/tuesday and picked it up on Friday.

Super excited for bath things!

Tuesday it is getting tinted
Wed i will start the Gyeon ceramic coating.
Congrats on both!

Welcome to the Tesla family and congrats on your engagement. So will this be her car to drive or will you share it?

You got lucky on the inventory as many places around the country simply don't have cars to pull from. So what did you get? Might want to add it to your signature.

Best wishes on both. And the bath slip up was hilarious. Great morning laugh.