TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Tesla Communications about the Model X

Discussion in 'Model X' started by aesculus, Mar 11, 2016.

1. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

There has been lots of noise about Tesla's lack of communications about the Model X and how simple it would be for them just to send an email about what is happening and that the car proceeding in some orderly fashion etc. Many claimed it would take time away from the mission to communicate to us. I am here to report that Tesla has listened and received just such an unsolicited email today from Jon McNeill, President, Global Sales and Service.

2. DCWitt

DCWitt Member

Just received the same form letter.

3. hotrod

hotrod Member

Just received the same by email

4. jomo25

jomo25 P4398

Just received the same also. Except mine quotes the "April-Early May" delivery timeline for me. Still says built this month though.

5. retinaguy

retinaguy Member

Me too. They offered to allow me to change my configuration to allow for earlier delivery.

6. Ampster

Ampster Member

Me too, said it was already built but DS said it goes into production next week. I would have preferred more accurate communication from the DS. From now on I think it will be easier to communicate directly with the DS by phone.