Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New to the forum - M3 RWD Long range pickup on Monday.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm new to the forum, so hello to all :)

Very much looking forward to the pickup of our new M3 RWD Long range on Monday.
Coming from a 2017 BMW F31 MSport diesel it's going to be quite a change, one we're looking forward to embracing.

Did wonder briefly about the incoming (2024) Highland model but the long range rear wheel drive attracted us more, especially with the current inventory pricing and attractive 0% finance on offer.

Coming from a 2017 BMW F31 MSport diesel it's going to be quite a change, one we're looking forward to embracing.

Did wonder briefly about the incoming (2024) Highland model but the long range rear wheel drive attracted us more, especially with the current inventory pricing and attractive 0% finance on offer.
Congrats, received mine earlier today, love it already.

Reactions: cdub

should have gone for the highland. The biggest issue with that seems to be the indicators and that wouldn't have been a problem in your case

p.s. belated welcome to the forum :)

• Funny
Reactions: SR-Plus and spdpsba
should have gone for the highland. The biggest issue with that seems to be the indicators and that wouldn't have been a problem in your case

p.s. belated welcome to the forum :)

I couldnt wait for Highland to get to the UK and theres no LR RWD so went for the 2023, I can decide what I want to do in 4 years and by then there will be much better cars to choose from (hopefully).

Congratulations...I love my M3LR....by the way do you mean All Wheel Drive ?

Hey welcome. My advice (and just so that you can dispel all the comments from your naysayer friends and relatives) is to do two LONG trips to address/cure any range anxiety (which just isn't a thing in a Tesla). Oh and then you have to arrange to return home with 1% or less ;) I've managed 2%, it was supposed to be 1% but the car cheated and did it with 2.
Depending on where you are, go to the other side of the country and then go down through France somewhere South. The superchargers are cheaper, the roads are far better and it's just a blast. After those you'll just shrug and not care at all about anything range wise thereafter.
Plus I enjoy reading about people's road trips to give me ideas for my next one.

Reactions: Doudeau and Bouba
Hey welcome. My advice (and just so that you can dispel all the comments from your naysayer friends and relatives) is to do two LONG trips to address/cure any range anxiety (which just isn't a thing in a Tesla). Oh and then you have to arrange to return home with 1% or less ;) I've managed 2%, it was supposed to be 1% but the car cheated and did it with 2.
Depending on where you are, go to the other side of the country and then go down through France somewhere South. The superchargers are cheaper, the roads are far better and it's just a blast. After those you'll just shrug and not care at all about anything range wise thereafter.
Plus I enjoy reading about people's road trips to give me ideas for my next one.
Good advice 😁