Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New update 17.24.28

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just got my update and I need your help please.

1- after the update from 17.17.17
Every time I plug in to charge the car, after I lock the car, the charge port ligh will continue to flash and it won't go off, do any of you experience this?

2. The auto pilot is not as good as it used to be, the car keeps staying at the left side if the lane instead of Center, and sometimes or Kees steering. Left and right.
When it does not see the lines due to rain, it veers to the right. I feel the previous autopilot was Better, any thoughts?

3. The slacker radio. Pod cast / education/. Most of the stations do not work and give me load error even tho I have 3 bars on LTE or on WIFI.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_9460.JPG
    IMG_9460.JPG
    633.4 KB · Views: 89
I got it last night but I'm AP1 so no help for AP2. I drove a bunch with it today and it's no different. Still works as well as 17.11.10 and still has all the faults. I did notice that my driver side mirror went out all of the way but then it has a 50/50 chance of doing that anyway. Oh, the easter egg drawer opens.

Thank you.

Surprisingly I got the update on my Non-AP 2013 Model S. Nothing yet for my 2017 100D AP2 Model S. It is probably a glitch, will contact my SC in the morning.
Not a glitch, it’s a pattern. Every configuration except AP2 is experiencing a mass rollout of this update.

Let us know what your service center says. A lot of us AP2 owners are looking forward to this update.

I just got the update via SC appointment. Experience is pretty much what most people have reported. Much smoother on freeway curves and braking(seems to see cars much farther ahead than before). Also a lot more aggressive in changing lanes and it lost the speed limit in my neighborhood(which, in fairness, doesn't actually have one, but was detected as 25mph before).

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo and kavyboy
I just got the update via SC appointment. Experience is pretty much what most people have reported. Much smoother on freeway curves and braking(seems to see cars much farther ahead than before). Also a lot more aggressive in changing lanes and it lost the speed limit in my neighborhood(which, in fairness, doesn't actually have one, but was detected as 25mph before).
Did you already have an appointment for something else or convince them to load it on?

Did you already have an appointment for something else or convince them to load it on?

The former. My rear view mirror housing was loose and I needed my badge changed to a 75 because I did the upgrade. Also, when charging to full, it only hits 240 miles range instead of 249. Apparently that's because after the upgrade, it takes several full charge cycles(down to ~10% and back up to ~85%) to balance out the battery cell charge.

Oh, another note on AP after the upgrade: I noticed there were many times where the car in front of me turned blue on the display. Either that's coincidence or it's less hesitant to follow the car in front now.

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo and chillaban