Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New White P85+ Delivered to Denver (Pics)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I don't know if Denver will be higher or lower than Douglas County. I only have a P85, before the price increases, so I suspect you paid a bit more for your Model S than I did too. One other thing is to be careful about street parking in the city of Denver if you don't have a front plate. The meter maids will get you for a $75.00 ticket.

Yeah, I don't know if Denver will be higher or lower than Douglas County. I only have a P85, before the price increases, so I suspect you paid a bit more for your Model S than I did too. One other thing is to be careful about street parking in the city of Denver if you don't have a front plate. The meter maids will get you for a $75.00 ticket.

I already purchased a retractable front plate mount (same kind I had on my previous car). But thanks for the heads up!

I already purchased a retractable front plate mount (same kind I had on my previous car). But thanks for the heads up!

What does a "retractable front plate mount" look like? I did't see that in your pics. Congratulations! She's a beautiful.

BTW, I think there might be a typo in your signature line. I think you mean "juice" rather than "joice," right?

What does a "retractable front plate mount" look like? I did't see that in your pics. Congratulations! She's a beautiful.

BTW, I think there might be a typo in your signature line. I think you mean "juice" rather than "joice," right?

Regarding the plate mount, have not installed it yet since my temporary tags are good for two months in Colorado. Here is a link to the Show n Go I bought and have installed on other cars:
Altec Products Inc. 400U Altec Product Show N Go License Plate Transports

Also fixed the sig...thanks for pointing that out!

Last edited:
Have you used the motorized versions of this product? What are the pros/cons?

I have not used the motorized version even though they seem pretty sweet. I'm not sure how it would be tapped into the 12V system either on the MS.

The obvious pros of the motorized is that you can flip it up with a simple switch inside the car. The big con, the mechanism could easily break given how low the underside of the front bumper is to the ground. I just prefer this product to drilling holes in your front nose just to comply with state laws for front facing license plates.

I had this installed on my Camaro (See below. Note it is not fully pushed under front bumper) because the OEM plate bracket required you to drill right into the front bumper.

anaranun.jpg