Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Newbie Question/s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it was because they had faulty door sensors, and any fault like that would cause the update to fail.

I did ask them to check the door transmitter/aerial thingie (passenger wing mirror I think?) when it was in for service ... so far no updates downloaded since. It came back from Service on 30-Aug, and had the latest update at that time. TeslaFi says that the version I have is on 25% of the fleet, so might well not be due another update yet.

see if I get lucky

I think that if it has failed a few times it is then blocked from trying again (until someone intervenes), so maybe not use your first test as representative (i.e. if it fails :) )

Just gave up on the idea. No I haven't slept in the car as yet although my partner is more than excited about getting the dreamcase and camping out in the car! I keep telling her for the price of the dreamcase we can just rent a bed n breakfast or a decent motel and have a proper bedroom and bathroom! lol