Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NH state inspection locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I had my second state inspection for my MS. Last year I expected the local inspectors to not know what was going on. This year I was surprised the NH state database still doesn't have Tesla as a "Make". In any case, I am hear to report that I have officially certified Ron's Toy shop in Manchester as a place that now knows how to perform the necessary OBD chants and call the right people in the State gov to get the required stickers to be legal.

Ron's Toy Shop

The best thing is they only charge $25 for the inspection.

Sound off if there are other good places to get your Model S inspected.

Happy Birthday

I like a local guy who I trust with my ICE vehicles, though I've heard good things about Ron's Toy Shop before. When he put in for the sticker, he mentioned that he'd likely be getting a phone call about it.

I find it amusing that in NH inspection stations can charge whatever they want for the most part.

My birthday was actually in March. I just forgot to get the inspection done. My first Tesla year just flew by!

I'm still getting used to the free market approach to state inspections in NH. I wasn't able to find anyone who charged less than $25. The folks at Ron's are low key and not your typical quick lube mechanic (where I got my car inspected last year for much more $$). They were interested in the car and asked lots of questions.

It is funny that the state still hasn't updated their database. The make, model, and fuel type are: other, other, none. So that's what you put in the database entry forms even though by VIN they know it is a Tesla. The slow bureaucracy grinds on...