Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Bass

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
still don't have it 🤷‍♂️

I've also turned off sentry mode but this still happens. I basically have to reset the computer every time I start the car to have a proper sound system.

is there any way to force an update?

or might this be something else not related to sentry?
Interesting. It has not happened for us since we disabled sentry. We're also stuck on 2021.35.102. It's possible there is some other issue at play here? Might be worth a service ticket. It's possible there is something physical going on, loose wire etc.

"took delivery today" indicates a new car, which will be on factory software. The car is not updated and will not be for a few weeks.
What concerns me is that normally, for the bug that was caused by sentry switching off the amp, a reboot would fix it. Do you have a long range (which has the premium sound) or an SR+ / RWD ( which does not have premium and might not have a sub)?

Reactions: carlos31820
"took delivery today" indicates a new car, which will be on factory software. The car is not updated and will not be for a few weeks.
What concerns me is that normally, for the bug that was caused by sentry switching off the amp, a reboot would fix it. Do you have a long range (which has the premium sound) or an SR+ / RWD ( which does not have premium and might not have a sub)?
When I replied to this thread I didn’t realize that it was in the Model Y forum. I have the MS LR. My version is 2021.40.6. Sentry mode was off