Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No collection date in app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been unable to get my collection date to appear in the app, even though it’s on the website.

Tesla chat assure me they will sort the app on collection day, but I’d rather avoid unnecessary delays and messing around.

I’ve tried signing out and back in, rebooting the phone and also deleting and reinstalling the app.

Has anyone else had this issue and found a way to resolve it please?

(Reposting this in UK and Ireland)

I’ve been unable to get my collection date to appear in the app, even though it’s on the website.

Tesla chat assure me they will sort the app on collection day, but I’d rather avoid unnecessary delays and messing around.

I’ve tried signing out and back in, rebooting the phone and also deleting and reinstalling the app.

Are you a lease customer by any chance.

Reactions: MashinBenzin
No, I’m a private customer.

Everything has worked elsewhere - text updates, payment prompts, registration and VIN. All good on website including collection date.

But the app remains unchanged since the day I ordered. A picture of my car and a ‘go to account’ button that takes me to the website.

If you are collecting in Staines that’s a known issue due to this particular location.
I (and a dozen others) have the same issue.

Once you’ll have collected there will be no reference to this anymore and the app should work normally.

Thanks @wiixm but I’m a bristol collection.
Sorry. Was on mobile and couldn’t see your signature.

Other theory : by any chance, have you ‘switched’ locations, i.e: are collecting in a different location from the one you had originally selected when ordering? (Either because Tesla moved you as the one you chose back in March isn’t in service anymore or bc you requested it)

In any case that’s mostly just an app display bug and I wouldn’t read too much into it.

Not moved collection location, will double check that they haven’t moved me!

Appreciate the reassurance on the display bug. My main concern is being able to turn up on the day and use the phone as the key.
Ours is the same. Also collection from Bristol. Date disappeared after bumped from end of Q2 delivery. Not changed locations. Not too worried! Although now wondering if I should be… 🤔

Not moved collection location, will double check that they haven’t moved me!

Appreciate the reassurance on the display bug. My main concern is being able to turn up on the day and use the phone as the key.
I collected from Bristol, the app dropped in as they handed me the keys but you get two cards as well so at least you can drive it away. If the phone doesn’t work for a day or so it’s not the end of the world but I’m sure it will be fine