Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No consumption tab on Energy app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Darmie

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2016
Santa Fe TX.
Just picked up a 2023 MX. I like to obtain the most accurate reporting on teslafi by adjusting the Wh factor. I've tapped everywhere on the app and couldn't find the energy that was being used. Then this morning, I realized that the app is missing the consumption tab. Am I blind or is it missing in all the refreshed S/X?

1693482782826.png

Just picked up a 2023 MX. I like to obtain the most accurate reporting on teslafi by adjusting the Wh factor. I've tapped everywhere on the app and couldn't find the energy that was being used. Then this morning, I realized that the app is missing the consumption tab. Am I blind or is it missing in all the refreshed S/X?
I don't know what you mean by "adjusting the Wh factor," but the only place actual consumption is shown on the refresh, is inside the trip odometer.

I don't know what you mean by "adjusting the Wh factor," but the only place actual consumption is shown on the refresh, is inside the trip odometer.
Thanks for your reply. The Wh factor is under the Teslafi setting.
1693509085488.png

The Wh factor is where you can fudge this number for the correct Wh/mile to show up under drive events and show efficiencies of each drive. So, what I'm really trying to determine is if the Wh per mile on the MX Plaid is 277. Under the consumption tab, you can easily figure out what the Wh is per mile for given rated range. I just don't see it under the refresh energy screen.

Like previous reply, after a drive, have to go to the TRIPS display to see energy used and kWh. Still miss the Energy screen from my Raven X and kind of pissed the current 3/y still get the real time graph but they are too lazy to add to the S/X code.

Maybe another resale price destroying price cut would make me feel better for having gimped features in my expense Refreshed X /s

Still waiting for the software code to enable my center horn that Elon said was coming in Nov '21. Just keep lying to me...