Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No footrest?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't have one on my early build, so unless it's something that's come and gone you were probably looking at photos of something aftermarket.
I think we're talking about different things (either you and OP or me and OP). If you're describing a piece of plastic built into the carpet where the faux wheel well is, then I don't know or care about that because the all weather mats cover it, but it could be aftermarket Velcro or something. I thought we were talking about the faux wheel well itself. I'm sure your early build has that, because I've been in signature series models that have it and my mid-2017 build also does.

I think we're talking about different things (either you and OP or me and OP). If you're describing a piece of plastic built into the carpet where the faux wheel well is, then I don't know or care about that because the all weather mats cover it, but it could be aftermarket Velcro or something. I thought we were talking about the faux wheel well itself. I'm sure your early build has that, because I've been in signature series models that have it and my mid-2017 build also does.
Yes, I was talking about a plastic piece on the footrest. I have the all weather mats as well so it's not an issue, but I know I've also seen aftermarket covers sold for it for people who have carpet mats. Tesla has never included anything from the factory as far as I know of though.

I put one in my X because there isn’t one... I like having an official footrest there.

Attachments

• CC7D6667-39E0-40C8-9791-FA2C14555AEB.jpeg
    CC7D6667-39E0-40C8-9791-FA2C14555AEB.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: Fellsteruk