Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No FSD Beta yet??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone please help?

I just got my Model Y LR a week ago.

I subscribed to FSD but not seeing FAD beta button or Safety score yet.

My car version is - 2021.35.102.2

No Safety score visible in the app.

No FSD beta button

Note - But when I navigate and start my autopilot with autosteer, the Auto Navigate button pops up on the maps and once I activate it, it automatically changes the lanes for me on the highways only and also takes exit automatically on the highway and stops autosteer after taking the exit.

Is this FSD beta?

Can someone please help?

I just got my Model Y LR a week ago.

I subscribed to FSD but not seeing FAD beta button or Safety score yet.

My car version is - 2021.35.102.2

No Safety score visible in the app.

No FSD beta button

Note - But when I navigate and start my autopilot with autosteer, the Auto Navigate button pops up on the maps and once I activate it, it automatically changes the lanes for me on the highways only and also takes exit automatically on the highway and stops autosteer after taking the exit.

Is this FSD beta?
That's not one of the FSD beta releases. That sounds like one of the special factory releases. You need to wait until your car starts getting mainline updates and then you should see the Request FSD Beta button.

2019MX, enrolled in beta. I've maintained a 99 for over a month now. However, I was pushed 2021.40 a few weeks ago and downloaded it. In hindsight, i'm concerned that i'm not getting beta as i'm on the production branch. Any thoughts?

Does the beta software "learn" the roads it drives on, or is there just one big base of information. I see videos of beta users in California saying that they drive long distances without any intervention. I drive to Walmart (10) miles throught 2 roundabouts and have to intervene at least 4 or five times.