Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No FSD Beta yet??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been at a 99 Safety Score Since Friday November 5th and 100 Since Monday November 8th. I am wondering if something is wrong with my individual process to receive FSD Beta since I have received nothing since the last release. If I have a problem I would like to fix it. It is very hard to keep the score at 100 and drive the car daily.

1st time poster.
Have a 100 score for 7 days. If you have a 99 or 100 score will you get FSD download on any day or only when they release next update? Trying to gauge when people have been getting the download.

1st time poster.
Have a 100 score for 7 days. If you have a 99 or 100 score will you get FSD download on any day or only when they release next update? Trying to gauge when people have been getting the download.
You can kind of gauge it by looking at TeslaFi.com's firmware tracker:

FSD Beta 10.4 is 2021.36.8.5. It appears most people got it on 11/8 but it has trickled out a bit the other days.

Not true. Late 2016-Early 2017 MS/MX upgraded to HW3 can get safety scores, but can't get FSD beta with AP2 cameras.
Yes! And when my ‘16 S90D w/ MCU2 and HW3 was in Tesla Glendale Az service center yesterday for 12v. battery replacement, they told me “factory has not issued the service bulletin yet so we can’t schedule let alone do the camera update”. 🤬

Had 98 score for weeks. Removed beta request, waited 24hrs, re-enrolled…. This was 10 days ago… kept score at 99 for last 10 days. Yesterday I got a regular update. Today I got FSD beta update and went for my first drive. 7 mile loop around my area. No disengagements. Interesting experience for sure.

What is “truth” then? That is what my SA told me personally just yesterday.
It seems your SA is out of the loop. The service bulletin is out. You just have to be invited before you can schedule your appointment to get the camera upgrades.

• Helpful
Reactions: pilotSteve
Ok guys, I got my FSD Beta V10.4 this afternoon. Super excited. Good timing. Leaving for a 640 mile trip tomorrow. Would of had to have left the car at home. I have a 2020 Model Y, Long Range, with wheel upgrade. Love the car. Several trips. Last one 2,500 miles while enrolled with 'beta button'. Came home with a Safety Score of 97. Worked hard to get back to 100. First few days could not get the app to download, android. Enthusiastically......Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Twiglett
Ok guys, I got my FSD Beta V10.4 this afternoon. Super excited. Good timing. Leaving for a 640 mile trip tomorrow. Would of had to have left the car at home. I have a 2020 Model Y, Long Range, with wheel upgrade. Love the car. Several trips. Last one 2,500 miles while enrolled with 'beta button'. Came home with a Safety Score of 97. Worked hard to get back to 100. First few days could not get the app to download, android. Enthusiastically......Thanks
Happy:) for you, please keep us ( <95 score) updated on your experience.

Oh wow, score just went to 99 and I've got 2 worst scores rolling off in 2 days. Maybe 100'ish by Tues. Would have had it sooner if I did the reset 10 days ago, but not sure I had it completely figured out. Maybe more data bumps it up some.

Still have an Android phone though, and don't know if there's preference. Anyone have an Android phone AND Beta FSD?

1637525341681.png

Last edited: