Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[NO LONGER AVAILABLE] Parting Out a 2015 85D - What Do You Need?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have both front seats. The passenger seat will not recline, but it goes forward/back so probably just a connection.

They're black leather for the Premium package.
s-l1600.jpg

Steering wheel, console, dash trim (piano black) also available.

Hi Sm4llz, I'm pretty sure I have those, but I need to wait for a bit until my rebuilder gets back from the frame man, as I don't remember what parts it needs. Ostensibly he'll ship this week. (from Michigan) It's taken forever (month and a half so far), but from the pictures it may be worth it. Once I get the car put back together I can sell the interior panels. But the front seats, console, and dash trim (piano black) are available.

I'm looking for a full interior (or a rough approximation of such). Urgent need is for front/rear seats, passenger door panel, headliner, visors, glove box door. Current color is tan, but if I find an entire interior - I'm not wedded to any particular color.

Hi, I'd held the full interior as long as I could, but have now sold some parts.

It's the Premium interior, and I have the leather front seats, both passenger doors, and glove box door. Also have piano black dash trim, all interior door panels, both 'A' pillar covers (alacantra), passenger 'B' pillar covers up and down, center console with black yacht floor, seat belts, all carpeting, and more.

Some parts like the door sills I may need so am unsure of. PM me for more info. Stop by and have a look.

Are the visors black? If so I'll take them with the plastics for install. I need the little plastic that sorrounds the interior lights on the ceiling. Also if the interior is black the black plastic that holds the 2 front seat belts. please let me know

You can text me 818-296-7389