Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No longer getting charging complete notification.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same issue on IOS. My iPhone and iPad do not get the charge complete notification anymore. I’ve tried toggling it off/on in the Tesla app settings. It did used to work a couple months ago.

I notice that when my battery is set to show %, I don’t get the Charge Complete notice. When the battery is set to show miles, the Charge Com0lete notice comes through as it should. Might be a glitch.

I notice that when my battery is set to show %, I don’t get the Charge Complete notice. When the battery is set to show miles, the Charge Com0lete notice comes through as it should. Might be a glitch.

Interesting. Mine is set to show % since the the mileage number shown is wildly inaccurate, and therefore useless. I’ll have to submit the issue to Tesla.

Hi, I have the same. Also others in Tesla Club Finland has reported the same, so it seems that this is a confirmed bug. Will report to Tesla.

Reactions: Dre78

Yes, this is the issue as discovered on "another" forum.

This has been an ongoing issue since December. Who knows when Tesla will get around to fixing it.

Many users on the "other" forum have submitted to Tesla. I got a response back that Tesla is aware, it's a known bug, and they are working on it. We shall see when that happens...

I'm not sure it's the mobile app update that fixed it. I'm still on 3.8.0 but my charging complete notifications started working about 3 days ago. I had a ranger out the day before which involved a repush of firmware (stayed on same version 2018.50.6) so I figured that fixed it.

Now I'm thinking it's not firmware or app version dependent since neither changed for me and it sounds like others are fixed now too, presumably without also having service recently completed. Maybe a server side fix?

I have been missing Charging Started and Charging Complete notifications lately. I did not even think of checking the app notification settings until reading this thread. Sure enough they had been disabled evidently in a recent update.

‘Thanks guys.