Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Mod S plaid deliveries in Q1?

AMPd

Nov 27, 2012
Northern California
Not official. But def not any Plaid. Refreshed LR maybe but doubtful. Plaid is not the word for the refresh. There's three models in the refresh. LR, Plaid, Plaid +
I think maybe op thinks that the plaid model will be delivered first, because it’s a higher margin vehicle.
But yeah I too doubt any refreshed model s vehicles have been delivered.

I wish Tesla kept producing the old model s at least until the new one was ready to go.

Reactions: msm859

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
No, they did. They sold out all the leftover stuff in Jan. Probably a few thousand of em.
The source I talked to said they had sold out all Model S inventory by the end of December. Maybe he was talking about just at that location but he made it sound like it was company-wide.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC