Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No response from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, new member, first time posting. Purchased new model X from existing stock and receive delivery on June 30, 2020. Red banner on website and confirmation with sales agent on the phone numerous multiple times stating purchasing from existing stock with delivery prior to June 30, 2020 would include free unlimited supercharging. On my contract it continues to say after seven days - pay-as-you-go charging. I have called and talked with Tesla approximately seven times. They continue to tell me That the car will have the free charging and their People are just not able to confirm on my contract for a couple of more weeks. Today’s the last day to turn my car in which I will if I do not receive something in writing. Anyone else with this issue? Thank you in advance.

Hi, new member, first time posting. Purchased new model X from existing stock and receive delivery on June 30, 2020. Red banner on website and confirmation with sales agent on the phone numerous multiple times stating purchasing from existing stock with delivery prior to June 30, 2020 would include free unlimited supercharging. On my contract it continues to say after seven days - pay-as-you-go charging. I have called and talked with Tesla approximately seven times. They continue to tell me That the car will have the free charging and their People are just not able to confirm on my contract for a couple of more weeks. Today’s the last day to turn my car in which I will if I do not receive something in writing. Anyone else with this issue? Thank you in advance.
If I were you I'd drive to the store and say give it to me in writing or take the car back, although Tesla probably will come through. Free supercharging was a normal perk when buying an inventory car last quarter.

Note that free supercharging sounds good but for many people the financial value doesn't add up to a large number.

If I were you I'd drive to the store and say give it to me in writing or take the car back, although Tesla probably will come through. Free supercharging was a normal perk when buying an inventory car last quarter.

Note that free supercharging sounds good but for many people the financial value doesn't add up to a large number.
Great advice. You might also want to schedule a service using the app and state your case in the notes. That way it is on record as of this date.

Thank you for the idea on putting into the note on a service appointment. Talked with Tesla again today they all agree it should be on the contract but don’t know how to do it, I’m waiting again for a call back from Tesla. The one problem is I am approximately two hours from where I purchased the vehicle. I hate to make a four hour plus wasting my time there for them to finally add the charging. They keep telling me to trust Tesla that they’ll add it to the contract im a couple of weeks. They didn’t trust me to take the car without payment. I really like the car and this is ruining my buying experience. I understand about the value of the supercharging, one plus is the supercharging is extremely close to where I live and go there regularly.

All I can say is make sure you get them to commit to it in writing, even if that means on the back of a cocktail napkin, before taking delivery.

all their promises mean nothing once you sign on the dotted line.

I need A telephone number with a decision maker? I’ve now talked with a dozen people today. I don’t know what the problem is they all agree and won’t do anything.
There are no decision makers.

Sadly, the only way to get anything done is if you have enough followers on twitter and catch the CEO’s attention. And yes; it is a horrible way for them to do business but the fact is, there is still enough pent up demand where they just don’t care.

if you got a great deal keep the car, to be honest FUSC, is not the big, I would rather charge at home then drive to charger and wait there to be none, not that big of a savings. I think you'll get, I know people that FUSC does not show up on there account, and have never been charged.

Update, after additional phone calls and telling them I was on my way to drop off the car, I finally received an email that stated in writing the car came with unlimited free supercharging. Seven days and an godly amount of time was spent on this. It really spoiled the excitement for my car. And no I didn’t get a great deal on the car. Both superchargers near me are at shopping centers I regularly go to, I would not be sitting in the car twiddling my thumbs.

Where I live on the California coast, electricity is extremely expensive. Electricity is only second to our water bills :)