Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NOMAD Wireless phone charger for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have NOMAD wireless phone charger for Model 3 that I would like to sell.
I backordered it when i ordered my Model 3 and its been 3 weeks i have my M3 and I am fine with charger M3 comes with it, so I would like to sell it, its brand new and never removed form box.

Wireless Charger

Interested can PayPal $135 and I can ship it USPS priority 2-3 days.

couple of actual pictures here..
IMG_1479.JPG
IMG_1480.JPG

Anyone have issues with the Nomad? Just installed it yesterday and plugged everything in (both front USB ports directly) and no lights and no charging whatsoever. I have an IPhone X with the Otterbox Defender case. I’ve tried wireless charging with other wireless chargers and my phone charges fine with the case on. I already filed a warranty claim but was curious if anyone else experienced this issue and what the resolution was?

Anyone have issues with the Nomad? Just installed it yesterday and plugged everything in (both front USB ports directly) and no lights and no charging whatsoever. I have an IPhone X with the Otterbox Defender case. I’ve tried wireless charging with other wireless chargers and my phone charges fine with the case on. I already filed a warranty claim but was curious if anyone else experienced this issue and what the resolution was?
Tho somebody else's sales thread isn't the right place for it, I'll quickly say that yes, I've had a similar issue.