Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non owners online April-June delivery estimate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reserved online before the webcast began. Think it was 15-30 minutes before but hard to remember it was so long ago. Maybe it was earlier than that. Regardless, somehow I snuck into a March - May timeline. From what I've seen, most pre-reveal online reservations are April - June.

Based on that, I tend to think I'll be in the first batch of online configurations, but I ordered one through my dad's account on the 15th. I'm keeping my other reservation in case I decide I want dual motor at a later date.

The question was.... Is there an estimate of how many reservations (non-owners) were placed at stores? I think there is only about 65 locations (stores) throughout the USA... Here in West Palm Beach, FL, I can't imagine 100's of people in line at the Riviera Beach location.

The question was.... Is there an estimate of how many reservations (non-owners) were placed at stores? I think there is only about 65 locations (stores) throughout the USA... Here in West Palm Beach, FL, I can't imagine 100's of people in line at the Riviera Beach location.

Maybe not where you are, but there were quite a few stores that had hundreds of people lined up before the doors even opened (I think the line at Tesla Sunnyvale was estimated at 500 people and that's one of 10 stores in the bay area).

There's an article in Electrec that estimates 20,000 were lined up in the morning, but that's worldwide. Of course many more people reserved over the course of the day.

The only confirmed figure we have is that at the start of the reveal there were 115,000 reservations worldwide, but that also includes one hour or so of online reservations.