Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-P AWD with White Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of our red on white AWD yesterday. Delivery at Fremont delivery center was quick and easy. Other than a pin-prick sized paint inclusion on the trunk, the paint was flawless. VIN 56xxx. There were 40-50 other Model 3s parked, waiting for their owners.

Congratulations, AWD Non P with white interior deliveries have begun. This is extremely exciting for all of us waiting. I'm really glad your car delivery went so well. What was your wheel configuration?

Congratulations, AWD Non P with white interior deliveries have begun. This is extremely exciting for all of us waiting. I'm really glad your car delivery went so well. What was your wheel configuration?

From the sheet it looked like they all had the aero wheels. My delivery guy said that my baby was born and she has the aero's on her. Just waiting on a little paperwork to bring her home.

I’ll post mine:

non owner
Salt Lake City

4/3/16 reserved model 3
6/28/18 first invitation and ordered AWD, msm, 18”, EAP
Upgraded to white interior the day it was available, through the edit design button. The same edit button still remains but I won’t edit anymore due to changes of cost and fear of losing my place.

No further update or contact from tesla. I’ll update this post when I hear more tesla.

My edit button just went away. It was there this morning..
I’m also seeing this message under my payment method: “we are expecting technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later”

Anyone else get this?

My edit button just went away. It was there this morning..
I’m also seeing this message under my payment method: “we are expecting technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later”

Anyone else get this?

I got the same message "We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later." but I still have the Edit Design link.

Holy *sugar*, looks like it's happening for me too. Edit button was there this morning when I did my usual wake up / refresh, but it's gone now and asking me for updated financial info. April 18th 2016 reservation, June 27th order for solid black non-P AWD, updated July 23rd for white interior. Still no call for me though.

Reactions: BobCio
I'm in Tampa, FL, ordered 7/28 without reservation, and just had my edit button disappear and asked for financing info, for what it's worth

AWD non P
Blue Metallic
Premium White Interior
18" Aero Wheels
EAP

Seems like our cars should be here in the coming weeks. I’m sure you’re assigned a vin as well.

Time to find a good finance rate around the area.

I'm in Tampa, FL, ordered 7/28 without reservation, and just had my edit button disappear and asked for financing info, for what it's worth

AWD non P
Blue Metallic
Premium White Interior
18" Aero Wheels
EAP

Seriously..

My exact same config and I’m in Tampa too.. except I reserved the first day and ordered on 7/24 and I still have an edit button.

What do you see when you click this link?Tesla SSO – Login

Replace xxxx with your reservation number.

I’m happy for you but... how does this happen? Our reservations were 100% meaningless.

Hey, i get it, I'd be frustrated too...and i couldn't tell you why. I'm sure location plays some part of it and they happen to be shipping to some specific location. The only other outlier i can think of is i did purchase the same week solar panels with Tesla...i don't know if that put me on some priority list or what, just spit-balling. I also never changed my order from day 1.

Non owner, reserved 4/1/16 @9am, first ordered on 6/27, updated to white interior the day it became available. AWD Pearl white/Aeros/white/eap. Saw the updated webpage a couple days ago, got excited then realized maybe everyone had that new update. Still had edit button. Checked again today and edit button is gone and they want me to apply for loan. Pretty exciting! I’m in Seattle.

I’m 4/1 reservation
6/26 - AWD Order
7/27 - white interior
Deliver had always been sep - nov
So it seems like for me at least it’s just around the time I should be getting a VIN.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of AWD white interior VINs are assigned next week.