Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-P AWD with White Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
<sarcasm> I don't think you understand the sheer amount of engineering and production changes required to switch from 18s to 19s. They have to pretty much rebuild the line from scratch</sarcasm>
I really feel like someone is manually entering the batches and is pulling them off a list where they literally forgot to add a line for white interiors and 19s so they just never get built.

• Funny
Reactions: neroden
Thanks, yes as far as I could tell. BTW, I saw someone taking delivery walking around his car with some kind of paint depth measuring thing or some similar device. I only walk around it once and the paint seems okay to me.

So I went to look at it again this morning. The paint still look matching to me, but I saw that both the front bumper and rear bumper have protective film on. Do they normally put protective film on model 3's bumper?

I just got a call from Tesla in Nevada. I am scheduled to take delivery in Portland OR on 9/11 VIN number 97,xxx. It's hard to believe that it's actually happening but I'm so happy. See my signature for configuration details. The estimator said I would be taking delivery 11/9. I like this reverse of numbers.

4/1/16 Reservation
6/27 Ordered, 5:30 pm
7/19 Confirmed all details on site.
7/24 Ordered white seats.
7/27 am called. Confirmed changes are waiting to be put in system.
8/20 Order confirmed, changes made to account, all pricing correct, edit button gone.
9/11 scheduled delivery in PDX

Reactions: golfpilot
I just got a call from Tesla in Nevada. I am scheduled to take delivery in Portland OR on 9/11 VIN number 97,xxx. It's hard to believe that it's actually happening but I'm so happy. See my signature for configuration details. The estimator said I would be taking delivery 11/9. I like this reverse of numbers.

4/1/16 Reservation
8/20 Order confirmed, changes made to account, all pricing correct, edit button gone.

4/1/16 Reservation

Wow, I MUST be in the next batch of blues. Thanks for sharing hope to see you’re beautiful red 3 next time I’m on 84!

Taking delivery of a blue and white AWD 3 with 18" rims next week. Received a call and email from Nevada Wednesday. Got the VIN from a reply email, but still only the reservation number shows online.

I get the impression that had I already completed the financing section I might have the car today.

Current owner. Sept 2017 deposit.

Last edited:
My Edit Design link disappeared this morning, so it seems Tesla should be contacting me for delivery soon.
Non-P AWD, red exterior, white interior, 19 inch wheels, EAP, and FSD
Early line waiter in CO, May 23rd order, July 23rd switched to white interior

My account shows Blue AWD, LR, White Interior, Aero Wheels. No EAP.
The configuration should actually have the 19" sport wheels but they are so far behind it hasn't been changed yet.

I called today and wanted to confirm that the factory still has the order in for 19" wheels since I was told they would put a note in and make sure it was correct. I wanted to make sure the website outage didn't wipe that note out. I asked the customer service agent what my configuration shows to him. He said with Aero wheels. But he also told me I have a VIN assigned and estimated delivery Sept 19th.

He couldn't confirm what wheels I would be getting. He didn't know if it was produced with Aeros or 19" wheels. Delivery center Devon, PA.

If it comes with 18" I'll just use them for winter wheels and buy some 19" sport for summer wheels.

*I should note my edit button disappeared immediately when I placed the order in July. Estimated my reservation was around the 400k mark according to an online source code on my reservation page that was available a year or so ago.