Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northern Virginia Model Y started

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order last Sunday. I called Tyco Monday and asked if they had any available for immediate delivery. They had a Blue PUP and a white performance non PUP. I took delivery of the white one Monday afternoon. Traded in my 3 which was the same configuration. They’re coming this Thursday to install the performance dual motor badge.

Attachments

• 7E4309AE-9D2C-43A7-AA75-32B93A5A9A51.jpeg
    7E4309AE-9D2C-43A7-AA75-32B93A5A9A51.jpeg
    415.9 KB · Views: 102
Out of the blue, I called my previous rep at Tysons and asked about trading in my P85D for a Model Y and if they had any in stock, I was just kicking tires. I had never placed an order online up to this point because I was not in the market.

Turns out they had a brand new Blue Performance on the lot and 1 day later I have a new Model Y. I think I hit the lottery.

goes to show it never hurts to ask.

Reactions: Picasso
I placed an order last Sunday. I called Tyco Monday and asked if they had any available for immediate delivery. They had a Blue PUP and a white performance non PUP. I took delivery of the white one Monday afternoon. Traded in my 3 which was the same configuration. They’re coming this Thursday to install the performance dual motor badge.

Congrats! Did you already remove the rear hatch badging?

Awesome ! How is the ride with 19in wheels?

Out of the blue, I called my previous rep at Tysons and asked about trading in my P85D for a Model Y and if they had any in stock, I was just kicking tires. I had never placed an order online up to this point because I was not in the market.

Turns out they had a brand new Blue Performance on the lot and 1 day later I have a new Model Y. I think I hit the lottery.

goes to show it never hurts to ask.

I was out joy riding last Sunday after a grocery store run and drove by (I have a Blue AWD w/ White int on order) and saw that blue one in the parking lot. I spoke to one of only two employees at the store who walked out front and unlocked it for me. I hadn't seen one in person yet.

Congrats!

I got the text saying my Y is on its way and that I should schedule home delivery from Rockville. Of course I clicked the link they sent me and there are no time slots available. I ended up calling the Service Center and was told to expect my delivery 5/30 or possibly sooner. And they confirmed an at home delivery.

I got the text saying my Y is on its way and that I should schedule home delivery from Rockville. Of course I clicked the link they sent me and there are no time slots available. I ended up calling the Service Center and was told to expect my delivery 5/30 or possibly sooner. And they confirmed an at home delivery.

It used to be the case that Teslas delivered in Maryland would receive a free tire inflation kit: Maryland Car Owners: Did a flat repair kit come with your car? | Tesla

I don't know if it's still the case, but it's worth asking if you're picking up from Rockville!

• Informative
Reactions: beezy