Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Norwich Tesla owners did you collect from Cambridge or they delivered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Live in Norwich and ordered about 10 days ago, I didn't even get Cambridge as an option, was offered I think Dartford or somewhere near London and Leicester, I chose Leicester on order, but will likely call and change this to see if there are other options.

My original test drive in Norwich was arranged by Cambridge.
Mine would have been collected from Dartford but was due for pickup on day one of the very first lockdown.
The Manager at Cambridge very kindly arranged for it to be delivered to me a day later.

Live in Norwich and ordered about 10 days ago, I didn't even get Cambridge as an option, was offered I think Dartford or somewhere near London and Leicester, I chose Leicester on order, but will likely call and change this to see if there are other options.
That waa quick we ordered a MY not ready until early next year.

Just been to Cambridge today for a test drive. its a very small showroom in the royal arcade with 3 cars in the carpark below to take out for a spin. Was pleasantly surprised how well the M3LR drove and was frightened somewhat with the acceleration. Spoke with the SA in the showroom and he confirmed as much that the SC should hopefully be up and running Q1 2022 in Norwich