Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not getting 2022.24 update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My iPhone app was updated and in the changelog there was a mention that if I'm running at least 2022.24 SW version, I'd be able to see the tyre pressures in Controls page.

It seems that my M3 Perf 2021 is stuck in 2022.20.8. How can I get the 2022.24 or newer?

My iPhone app was updated and in the changelog there was a mention that if I'm running at least 2022.24 SW version, I'd be able to see the tyre pressures in Controls page.

It seems that my M3 Perf 2021 is stuck in 2022.20.8. How can I get the 2022.24 or newer?
By waiting. It will happen, but on Tesla’s mysterious timetable and has nothing whatsoever to do with your desires.

Reactions: rpiotro
I noticed my apps have stopped auto updating. Need to look into that.
Look at the iOS Settings for App Store and make sure App Updates is enabled. Sometimes my apps don't update automatically even though they're supposed to. I've found that when a new version of the Tesla app comes out, it doesn't always update immediately, but if I go the App Store I'll get the option to update.

Look at the iOS Settings for App Store and make sure App Updates is enabled. Sometimes my apps don't update automatically even though they're supposed to. I've found that when a new version of the Tesla app comes out, it doesn't always update immediately, but if I go the App Store I'll get the option to update.
Same here. I really want 2022.24 as it allows the blind spot screen to move up.
Please Tesla god!

This thread is exactly what I need…but I see it was made a month and a half ago, so it looks like I’ve been having this problem extra long lol

I was on 2022.20.8 all the way until Monday, so I scheduled a service appointment and they quickly sent me a message saying they would push me the latest update. I got it, but the update was 2022.20.9 lol 😒. They told me they didn’t have any updates to send me beyond that one and that the firmware on the update I got should allow me to get future updates.

But it’s been a few days and I’m still on 20.9. Anyone else still on that update? I can’t imagine there’s many others, I feel like I may need to schedule another service unless that’s normal.

Our Model 3 is still on 2022.20.9 and has been for quite some time. There’s speculation that cars in the FSD Beta queue (like ours) that are eligible for the Beta but haven’t received it yet are not getting updates, because that would prevent them from receiving the Beta. That’s because the latest Beta is 2022.20.18, but the production builds are 2022.24 or later, and you’ll never get an older build than the one you have installed.

If you can find your way in the Teslafi firmware tracker to the 2022.20.9 data, is shows that in the sample population of TeslaFi subscribers there remain 333 cars on 2022.20.9. Interestingly, on the page which shows the destination version to which previous 2022.20.9 cars departed 57 have "graduated" to an FSDb release, while only 17 have "gone further into limbo" by boing to 2022.28.2.