Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not getting any software updates??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in the same boat on my 2018 LeMR. To those saying just wait, that’s a load of BS. I used to get updates literally the next day after release, I haven’t even received the holiday update! I’m on 2021.44.6. FSD and EAP emails never fix anything and service literally will laugh at you. Who are you supposed to go to then?!? What a joke.

Also, no my same exact model shows newer software on TeslaFi. I am not up to date.
Maybe try and put your rolling stop feature on. I’m sure pretty there is a recall that the latest updates no longer have it.

I'm still on 2021.44.30.5 with FSD beta 10.8. There are at least 12 firmware updates after mine and the beta is on 10.10, but I don't seem to be getting anything yet.
I'm in the same boat. I can't tell if my WiFi connection is the problem, such as a blockage with my firewall.

This is very frustrating, particularly since FSD beta 10.10 seems to be much safer. I've never seen any other software that takes so long to get an uodate for after it has been released.

Sorry to tell you this but it's comforting for us lowly Model 3 owners to know that the high end model S customers aren't treated any better. I hope you get updates soon, sincerely.
Sorry to tell you this but it's comforting for us lowly Model 3 owners to know that the high end model S customers aren't treated any better. I hope you get updates soon, sincerely.
Picked up the car 2 days ago. Model 3 2022 LR with update 2021.43.102 and have not been able to DL any updates at all. Is there a waiting period after you pick up your car or something?

Picked up the car 2 days ago. Model 3 2022 LR with update 2021.43.102 and have not been able to DL any updates at all. Is there a waiting period after you pick up your car or something?
It's really random. My daughter bought her Model 3 in June of last year. Mine on Sept 10. We both got the same update (it was our first update for both of us) on the same date on Sept 20th. So me, 10 days, her, over three months. Like I said, it's all over the place.

Reactions: sTeve87
Unusual, but could be normal. All cars are different.

Make sure you have a strong wifi signal at some point, periodically.

From what I read here, if it's over 2 months since an update, there might be an issue. Open a service ticket and they can check remotely, often clear out the blockage, if there is one.