Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November 2016 lending / current loan rates and best deals you have found.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I already applied/approved with Alliant for 72 months @1.99% but am considering also checking out DCU for 65 months @1.49%. Does anyone have experience with DCU? It has been a very smooth process with Alliant for me so far and wondering how responsive DCU is...

I will try and get more details this week when I talk to my folks again but her first name was Maggie.

I reached out to them today, didn't have much luck. Screen shot attached.

Alliant.PNG

I got approved for 72 months @1.99% through USE Credit Union. 90 days deferred payment.

This is for a CPO but they consider any 2010 and later car as a 'New Auto' loan.

Easy process, responsive reps, and I was able to extend the loan approval period since I was quoted 6 weeks for delivery.

Got offered 1.49% for 60 mos. today at Tech CU. I am a little concerned that it has taken a long time waiting on hold to get through on each occasion. I might check Alliant to see if their response time is better. Any other folks have good customer service experience with other CU's?

Thanks.

I just spoke with TCU and they are offering 1.99% on Tesla loans. I would appreciate it if someone can advise on how they got the 1.74% for their loan.
I think there is probably a difference between what they are willing to quote over the phone and what they are willing to offer based on your loan application information. It sounds like a lot of the CUs are hovering around the 1.49-1.74% range right now

Did you see the caveats I posted on Page 1? To get that rate you have to direct deposit your paycheck to DCU.

Yeah, I noticed that. I assumed I could direct deposit amount sufficient to cover the monthly loan payment and that would take care of the payment as well as their direct deposit requirement. Or did they want 100% of pay deposited to their account? Have never seen that as a requirement before.

Here is the direct link for Tech CU where you can specify a "Tesla Loan" type to access the unpublished rate. Tesla Auto Financing - Tech CU

I keep forgetting caveats which aren't important to me that others might want to consider. The 1.49% rate does not include financing TTL, you'll have to cover that on your own. I live in Texas, so I am pretty much on my own for that anyway, so it was no big deal to me.

Last edited: