Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just saw this in another thread. Hopefully it’s the last accessory I buy before I get the Y. 😆

I think you may have purchased just about every accessory available!

Now that I'm getting closer to delivery I'm starting to think about what I'll want to get. Very few things on my list so far.
1) No-drill front license plate holder (will I really need this in TX?)
2) USB hub and SSD for Sentry (which brands?)
3) All weather mats (thinking OEM... but there are probably cheaper options that fit as well?)
4) Shade for sunroof (do I need this or is it just as good to do a tint that limits heat transmission?
5) Some solution for SiriusXM (ideas?)

What am I missing?

• Funny
Reactions: Jones1

Now that I'm getting closer to delivery I'm starting to think about what I'll want to get. Very few things on my list so far.
3) All weather mats (thinking OEM... but there are probably cheaper options that fit as well?)
4) Shade for sunroof (do I need this or is it just as good to do a tint that limits heat transmission?

What am I missing?
Here you go. 😆

1652663992332.png

Reactions: radium22 and MMDTX

What am I missing?
For sirius XM. You can use the app on mobile. Bluetooth to car.
License plate holder. I purchased the quick bandit. It feels solid. Pricey but it is metal not plastic. I’ll keep it in the frunk. Unless I get pulled over by a cop.

Reactions: cc333 and BGOwner
I ordered MYLR red, 19, no tow, no FSD 11/10. PC next day. My EDD now Oct 22 to Jan 23. I see people who ordered after me getting EDD fairly soon. What's the hangup? Anybody with a Red order getting EDD? I think if it came to getting a 2022 car in the last few weeks of 22 I would just as soon wait for the 23 car.
Yeah, I was in similar situation. Changed my payment method to cash and the EDD was rectified to July 4 - August 15

After almost 2 months, I got an EDD update but in the wrong direction 😭. Only good thing is that it is 4 week instead of 5.

MYLR MSM7 Black 19" noFSD OD 11/14 EDD:11/14 June 2022 sometime in Dec: July 2022 ~12/20: Mar 28-Apr 25 1/2: July 2022 1/21: Apr26-May 24 2/21: may31-jun28 3/14: may16-jun27 3/20: may 12-Jun16 3/28: may 25-Jun29 5/16:Jun17-July15

According to Texas law, you should have a front license plate. But my previous car, Volvo, which I bought in Florida, didn't have front license plate holder so I drove like that 4 years until sold the car and didn't have any issues with cops. I ll do the same with Tesla. Just going to keep front license plate in the frunk or glove box.

• Disagree
Reactions: MMDTX and rypalmer
My MYLR5 just pushed out :( i heard some get this and then get it sooner. No VIN in source code, No VIN in App.

I was 2 days away from window of May 18-June 16

I did get the text from them to ask for my trade in details. I texted back No trade in.

OD: 11/21/21
MYLR5 20" wheels, black, no FSD.

My MYLR5 just pushed out :( i heard some get this and then get it sooner. No VIN in source code, No VIN in App.

I was 2 days away from window of May 18-June 16

I did get the text from them to ask for my trade in details. I texted back No trade in.

OD: 11/21/21
MYLR5 20" wheels, black, no FSD.
Do you have tow?

no tow but i regret not getting it when i ordered it. I am for sure going to add tow.

i am leaning on getting Tesla to install it but i am looking into alternatives now as well.
I believe you have to get Tesla to install. So you can get the software for tow. I’ve been looking into it. I regret it as well.

Reactions: phillukk
If you buy it from Tesla, it includes installation. They ship the Tow Kit to our preferred SC for installation.
I believe you have to get Tesla to install. So you can get the software for tow. I’ve been looking into it. I regret it as well.
Thanks! That’s a no brainer.

I’ll definitely do that. I hope I can get the MYLR soon.

Reactions: Jones1