Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My previous EDD was a six week window as well. Is it normal for EDDs to be 6 weeks and then gradually drop?
I Never had a 6 week window. I had 30 days or lower. It would change after i ordered. Week to week. Wild swings. 2 week window for 2-3 days . Then back to a 30 day window. It’s probably the Aero wheels. I had the 20” on my MYLR Order. Good luck.

I got a trade-in text today to ask if I have a vehicle to trade in. Any thoughts in the group on whether this is a sign of soon-to-come good news or is this Elon just toying with my emotions 🤣?
Probably a good sign for you. You are in a two week window. I’m trading in a vehicle . I never got a trade in text until I got a vin. I got a trade in email. Then they sent a text telling me to update my trade in. Send pictures to an email address.

Reactions: myprecious
My previous EDD was a six week window as well. Is it normal for EDDs to be 6 weeks and then gradually drop?
BTW, I texted with my SA several times and got "standard" answers. Sometimes, I wonder if the SA is an AI or a real person - maybe a combination :) . Some of the answers are repetitive and not very humanly intelligent. Example, I got the following message a few times. "Thanks for completing your initial pre-delivery tasks. We'll notify you when your VIN is assigned and when it's time to schedule your delivery appointment." even when I asked to confirm my profile completion date.

For now, I would just wait... or go to one of the Tesla service centers to bang on the table. I am within 30 minutes to 6-7 Tesla service centers.:mad:

Last edited:
BTW, I texted with my SA several times and got "standard" answers. Sometimes, I wonder if the SA is an AI or a real person - maybe a combination :) . Some of the answers are repetitive and not very humanly intelligent. Example, I got the following message a few times. "Thanks for completing your initial pre-delivery tasks. We'll notify you when your VIN is assigned and when it's time to schedule your delivery appointment." even when I asked to confirm my profile completion date.

For now, I would just wait.
Yeah I sent another text today (not sure why since they always replied back with a useless reply) and haven’t received a reply back.

Well they got back to my text I sent out earlier today and actually gave me some important information. Apparently I completed my profile for my LR in January... I thought I did a week after placing the order on 10/29... Checked out the January Order Delivery Dates thread and saw a person in California with a similar EDD as me. Guess I'll be in that thread from now on :(

Well they got back to my text I sent out earlier today and actually gave me some important information. Apparently I completed my profile for my LR in January... I thought I did a week after placing the order on 10/29... Checked out the January Order Delivery Dates thread and saw a person in California with a similar EDD as me. Guess I'll be in that thread from now on :(
Damn

Reactions: t1m1t
Add the 20s

Reactions: t1m1t
You can upgrade for the old price. The Performance is like $20 more per month financing. If you wait till August. Interest rates will be higher. Good luck. Do what you feel is best.

You can upgrade for the old price. The Performance is like $20 more per month financing. If you wait till August. Interest rates will be higher. Good luck. Do what you feel is best.
Yeah I thought about upgrading to Performance or just updating the wheels, but my wife doesn't approve hahahaha...

Last edited: