Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN received today just after work. Starting to feel hopeful!
VIN received yesterday, had issues with the app for scheduling delivery after notification shortly after.(after business hours)
Gave them a call this morning and the rep offered a pickup for today. I saw my ride on the truck and should be whippin in the next 30 minutes. Still in disbelief the day is here.

Completely unexpectedly got a text message from Tesla today.

We may have an Austin-built Model Y Long Range available for delivery tomorrow.

Please reply YES if you would be available and ready for delivery tomorrow and we will reach out if one becomes available.

Guess what I replied 😊🤗
Unfortunately, I didn't get a call from Tesla... looks like there was no available vehicle for me 🤷‍♂️:(

Shocked! I received a phone call from Tesla late yesterday afternoon ( I have them in my contacts). I was so excited, my hart was racing and then ........
" This is _____ from Tesla how are you today? (drum roll) are you still interested in test driving a M3?" My hart rate dropped and disappointment set in! I thought this call was in regard to my Model Y on order since November of last year. "Sorry sir, no, this is regarding the test drive you had requested for a model 3 two weeks ago." I answered, the Orlando store has no test vehicles. "Well sir that is true, most stores have sold current demo units for the quarter end. However, you can schedule a test drive after 7/21. Deliveries for eastern parts of the US should increase as MYLG has begun at Giga Austin."
I am looking into a M3RWD for my wife.

Just thought I would share this.
Anxiously awaiting my MY.

Reactions: Aviateur17