Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, I just called one of the Tesla phone numbers that was provided earlier in this thread I believe. Don't waste your time, the response was along the lines of: everything is on track with your order but we're having difficulty producing the cars as quickly as we want. Blah blah blah. I said well how about the fact that FSD equipped orders are getting priority? Received the "party line" of "that has not been confirmed by Tesla, that is just something that has been written in articles on the internet". Anyways, like I said, don't waste your time calling.

Reactions: Jones1
Understood that Giga TX was for dedicated MY production, no?
Yes... but not MYLR or MYP for the short term... Just the new variant. Tesla hasn’t even said when they’ll start building those at Austin.
....and ramp up being so gradual that pretty much takes MYLR and MYP from Austin off the table for most of the year as far as any practical effect. A few hundred or even a few thousand late in the year wouldn’t have much effect on a the backlog of a couple of hundred. 2023 is a different matter.

Yes... but not MYLR or MYP for the short term... Just the new variant. Tesla hasn’t even said when they’ll start building those at Austin.
....and ramp up being so gradual that pretty much takes MYLR and MYP from Austin off the table for most of the year as far as any practical effect. A few hundred or even a few thousand late in the year wouldn’t have much effect on a the backlog of a couple of hundred. 2023 is a different matter.
Also the supply chain has been disrupted again in China recently. Bet it is influencing all the EDDs being pushed back.

Time to get on eBay and alibaba. I’m going to do the same.😂
Looks like AliExpress wins. Just got my accessories from China. Makes me wonder about this supply chain issue raising prices - lol. These direct from China manufacturer purchases usually take 1.5-2 months. This made it through in good time. Guess it is back to checking the Tesla App everyday until they move the goal line the day for EDD.

Reactions: Jones1
Looks like AliExpress wins. Just got my accessories from China. Makes me wonder about this supply chain issue raising prices - lol. These direct from China manufacturer purchases usually take 1.5-2 months. This made it through in good time. Guess it is back to checking the Tesla App everyday until they move the goal line the day for EDD.
I still have a cart with some Chinese made accessories. If I checked out today. It will probably beat my vin text message. 😆

September and October thread is blowing up with VINS!! Lots of east coast im seeing. Being in Texas I wonder what that means for me? I’ve never been more impatient in my life lol
You’re doing better than me. I got a two week window for the third time. I’ve been buying accessories every day. Smh. 😆. I just ordered the S3XY buttons.