Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Otter2007
FYI, I just called one of the Tesla phone numbers that was provided earlier in this thread I believe. Don't waste your time, the response was along the lines of: everything is on track with your order but we're having difficulty producing the cars as quickly as we want. Blah blah blah. I said well how about the fact that FSD equipped orders are getting priority? Received the "party line" of "that has not been confirmed by Tesla, that is just something that has been written in articles on the internet". Anyways, like I said, don't waste your time calling.
exactly. I called twice, heard same bullshit. Bottom line, Tesla only cares about profit, people ordered basic model without FSD is their lowest priority.

Good Morning TMC. Today is the anniversary of my 2 week window. This is my third. 2 week window. But it has held for the longest. My prior 2 week windows. Only lasted a day or 2.
I’m going to finally have a weekend off. I will be at the closet Tesla Store. Sitting in someone’s MY. If not mine. Then the showroom model will have to do. I’ll be turning that steering wheel like a kid at an arcade. 😆

Got my VIN yesterday! 430XXX

MYLR5, black interior, white ext, 19inch, FSD, Tow

OD 11/9 - had one available in late March and was assigned a VIN, but put on hold and waited for TX announcement. Unheld delivery that night.

New EDD was 4-26-5/10, then 5/8-5/22, now 5/12-5/18 with VIN assigned 4/27
Congratulations

Reactions: ViaChicago
Just found out my SA doesn’t work for Tesla anymore. Have an order date of 11/1/21 MYLR 7 White/black 19” no FSD. Hope this hasn’t pushed me to the back of the queue. EDD 5/24-6/21
Also the FSD price lock ends when you take delivery, if anyone else wasn’t aware of this.

Just found out my SA doesn’t work for Tesla anymore. Have an order date of 11/1/21 MYLR 7 White/black 19” no FSD. Hope this hasn’t pushed me to the back of the queue. EDD 5/24-6/21
Also the FSD price lock ends when you take delivery, if anyone else wasn’t aware of this.
Yeah also wonders what happens if SA left the company in the process, it's looking like a years wait for some, me included currently, hopefully that's not the case, but lot can change with so much time in between, let me know how it goes.

Reactions: TJ21CT
Yeah also wonders what happens if SA left the company in the process, it's looking like a years wait for some, me included currently, hopefully that's not the case, but lot can change with so much time in between, let me know how it goes.
My SA had also left at some point. They said I was then transferred to the virtual team where I did not have one dedicated SA.

What location did your SA work at?