Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok. So did you get a text message or email? Did the app tell you to schedule? I guess you’re about 2 weeks from your vin assignment before you got this message?

I saw it in the app first, because I check it at least hourly. (Okay, probaby 4x an hour, if I'm being honest.) Shortly thereafter, I received a text message. A few hours after that, an email as well—the email actually came in after I'd already scheduled. Yes, about two weeks after receiving the VIN. My EDD went from May 13-27 as of April 21, then it moved to 11-25, then I got a VIN and it changed to May 11-13 (super exciting!)... then it slipped to May 13-17, then May 17-21, then May 23-27... and then I got the "schedule your delivery" message.

I expected this to be a very rough process and it definitely hasn't let me down. I am super excited to hopefully get the car soon, and relieved that this entire process is almost over. It's actually really surprising that Tesla is as successful as they are, given how difficult this all is. (on top of that, we're financing through DCU, and they only thing they have going for them is their great interest rates—everything else has been, uh, sub-optimal.)

Reactions: Jones1 and afscotch
I saw it in the app first, because I check it at least hourly. (Okay, probaby 4x an hour, if I'm being honest.) Shortly thereafter, I received a text message. A few hours after that, an email as well—the email actually came in after I'd already scheduled. Yes, about two weeks after receiving the VIN. My EDD went from May 13-27 as of April 21, then it moved to 11-25, then I got a VIN and it changed to May 11-13 (super exciting!)... then it slipped to May 13-17, then May 17-21, then May 23-27... and then I got the "schedule your delivery" message.

I expected this to be a very rough process and it definitely hasn't let me down. I am super excited to hopefully get the car soon, and relieved that this entire process is almost over. It's actually really surprising that Tesla is as successful as they are, given how difficult this all is. (on top of that, we're financing through DCU, and they only thing they have going for them is their great interest rates—everything else has been, uh, sub-optimal.)
with your current window 5/23-5/27- what days did they offer you to schedule your delivery?

Nice to see someone else that's honest with the fact Tesla has major issues to fix (if they'd admit there was a problem). It this point, I'd rather deal with a dealership and be able to drive a car away (or not, but wouldn't strung along for 8 months), and will start looking elsewhere this week.

Reactions: Jones1
Hi Lurking here on TMC for past few weeks. Seeing some happy action on my red model Y order since past couple of weeks. OD-11/3. Assigned a VIN F419xxx on 4/27. They internally scheduled delivery on 5/5 (in NY) but cancelled saying they need more time for 'inspection'! Assuming it might have something to do with the charge port part issue I'm reading about. My 5 day edd window keeps inching now a day at a time (may 9-may 13 today)

Bummer, EDD got moved out to July 7-Aug 18 this morning
Maybe I will get Matrix headlights and rear double pane windows in return for my long wait? Thanks King Elon!~
Yeah rear dual pane windows in something I'm hoping for, also yoke because there is some cost saving measures for them (less material footprint & no stitching) if only they can scale the yoke.

Maybe after they finish my processing my trade in and make another offer. No MVPA right now.
I had a unfinished trade-in, as soon as I made decision on what to do (finishing uploading the registration, or click I don't want to trade-in this vehicle), the MVPA appeared.
also, when I told them I would use DCU rather than paying cash, they updated the MVPA to include digital credit union payment.

Reactions: Jones1
I had a unfinished trade-in, as soon as I made decision on what to do (finishing uploading the registration, or click I don't want to trade-in this vehicle), the MVPA appeared.
also, when I told them I would use DCU rather than paying cash, they updated the MVPA to include digital credit union payment.
Ok. Thanks. I’m using Tesla Financing BMO 3.24%. What is the lowest rate with DCU? I see 3% with a discount on EV.