Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had my November order MYLR get pushed back to Nob 2022-Feb 2023. Has this happened to anyone else? Previously I had a two week window in April that got pushed into May.
Yes it happened to me as well , I had November order MYLR PUSHED BACK TO FEB - May 2023 no idea why. I went to Tesla to speak to advisor and he said I will be getting a vin in a week if I don’t get a vin asked me to check back with him.

Reactions: Stardew
Good morning tesla crew - I just got an emails saying that My "Model Y payment is now ready".The email says to submit my payment for delivery. I had put in cash but now want to apply for financing, the email also says that I can pay by certified check on delivery....should I wait for the VIN still? or will this step slow down my process? My EDD is now May 24-May 28.

Not sure exactly what to do at this point.....

Reactions: Jones1 and Tezla.
Good morning tesla crew - I just got an emails saying that My "Model Y payment is now ready".The email says to submit my payment for delivery. I had put in cash but now want to apply for financing, the email also says that I can pay by certified check on delivery....should I wait for the VIN still? or will this step slow down my process? My EDD is now May 24-May 28.

Check your app or on website you deff got VIN

Reactions: BGOwner

I'd confirm VIN first. I posted a financing guide from reddit a few pages back. It's up to you to have the loan company send the check directly to Fremont or hand them the check upon delivery.

thanks..Tesla rep responded to my email and gave me my VIN...is it no obvious on the APP or Account..... I can't find it???
It should be right under your RN. At least from what i have Seen from others screenshots of apps when they get their VIN.

But Tesla only asks for payment once VIN is assigned. So when you get request to finalize payment you deff have VIN. I’ve been only crack this so far lol

Reactions: BGOwner

Congratulations 🎈🎊🍾

My vin didn’t show up at first. The app wanted me to add insurance. 😆

Yes it happened to me as well , I had November order MYLR PUSHED BACK TO FEB - May 2023 no idea why. I went to Tesla to speak to advisor and he said I will be getting a vin in a week if I don’t get a vin asked me to check back with him.
I need to speak to your SA, I’ve been in the Jan-Apr 2023 jail for two weeks now 😂 actually, I don’t know if I’m laughing or crying. The end result is the same - all I can do is wait and try to do so without worrying about it too much :)