Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if the profile completion REALLY impacts the VIN assignment date? I think the order placement, this is what is important, because this is when the order ID is assigned. All the rest, should not matter, whether you fully completed your profile or not.
Where there any proof, that if you didn't complete the profile, you ll never get a VIN or EDD will be moved further compared to the folks who ordered exactly the same trim, at the same time, at the same state?
Yes. They say… Tesla changed the way it does now. But yes.

Well a few inches closer!! Got the text/email yesterday to schedule my delivery - Currently scheduled for Thrusday the 26th of May here in Ottawa. Still not VIN in the app (but i did get it via Tesla Rep). Text does say " we may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your model Y arrives earlier or later.." so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much! Do scheduled dates tend to hold up?

Well a few inches closer!! Got the text/email yesterday to schedule my delivery - Currently scheduled for Thrusday the 26th of May here in Ottawa. Still not VIN in the app (but i did get it via Tesla Rep). Text does say " we may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your model Y arrives earlier or later.." so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much! Do scheduled dates tend to hold up?
Check the website. You must have a vin. If they want you to pick up?

Reactions: BGOwner
So I just text my delivery center. I believe. My pickup date is the 21st. I asked was the vehicle there. They told me no. Not yet. It should be there in a couple of days. Idk. I hope they don’t push my delivery date back. I’m employed. I can’t just take off whenever. 😳

So I just text my delivery center. I believe. My pickup date is the 21st. I asked was the vehicle there. They told me no. Not yet. It should be there in a couple of days. Idk. I hope they don’t push my delivery date back. I’m employed. I can’t just take off whenever. 😳
I wouldn't sweet it too much. My EDD was May 17-21 since I got my VIN, I was able to book an appt for May 16 because Car was to be delivered on May 15 and they would just do the work in the AM. SA was surprised I got the 16 and ended up getting pushed by 1 day to 17th. and we are on track.

Just call your SA and ask when it is scheduled to arrive

Reactions: AZTech and Jones1
I wouldn't sweet it too much. My EDD was May 17-21 since I got my VIN, I was able to book an appt for May 16 because Car was to be delivered on May 15 and they would just do the work in the AM. SA was surprised I got the 16 and ended up getting pushed by 1 day to 17th. and we are on track.

They are saying by Thursday. 😢 cutting it close for a Saturday pickup. I guess I still have Sunday. I can pick it up. They will be open.

I lied, Tesla just called me. Truck was delayed and not there yet, maybe tomorrow. Now I have a new Pickup for Friday.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jones1
I asked and they confirmed no delays expected for this Friday delivery. I'm in NJ.🤞

Btw earlier I asked if they offer Uber credits to SC and they do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-143501.png
    Screenshot_20220517-143501.png
    238.8 KB · Views: 96